December 28, 2014

OOTD PARIS DAY 1



This is Day 1 of my Paris Special.

On Day 1 we've vistited the National Military Museum of France, Hotel de Inivalides and i did some sightseeing. Visiting Paris is fun but visiting Paris with sunny weather is even more fun. !!!



I've hade the great oppurtunity to spend 1 Week in Paris.
My Mum thought i would take a trip to Downunder for one year or something. I was kind of overpacked. Buuut... i was prepared for everything... meeting the president of france... partying in paris or doing some shopping.

Paris is very chic and classy with all the little cafes, restaurants and shops. 
If you visit Paris you should get to know Paris by night. Then you can feel the spirit of the City. It's just Amazing ! 




As i already said Paris is very chic. from the first second in Paris i was inspired for a classy and sporty outfit. I've basically combined my favourtie pair of NewBalance with a Retro- Jacket some nice blue Chinos and a simple white shirt. Definitly an abssssooolutely right outfit for Paris.

Stay tuned for my upcoming Paris OOTD's ...




No comments:

Post a Comment